Monday 3 July 2017

One is meant to forgive and be Compassionate

'Suffering beings are numberless, I vow to liberate them all.
Attachment is inexhaustible, I vow to release it all.
The gates to truth are numberless, I vow to master them all.
The ways of awakening are Supreme, I vow to realize them all.
Bodhisattva Vows, Merit and Wisdom are boundless, I vow to accumulate them.
The Dharma of the Buddha is boundless, I vow to master it.
The Tathagatas are infinite in number. I vow to serve them.
I vow to realize full Buddhahood.
I vow that all my vows are fulfilling perfectly in life after life.'

There are many stories of Guan Shi Yin's Bodhisattva miraculous appearances at Putuo Mountains and everywhere to aid sentient beings. Those who wish to walk along the Bodhisattva path have the determination to free themselves and aid other sentient beings to fulfill their wishes and to leave the samsara, its cycle of death, rebirth and suffering. Anyone of us can become Guan Shi Yin Bodhisattva in nature when the condition is ripening by practicing and cultivating her past vows and the Buddha-Dharma.

Many of us may think and say that we do not have a pair of wisdom eyes, divine hands and wisdom ears that we're lack of skillful means, but it is our natural Compassion that help to transform us into Guan Shi Yin Bodhisattva nature, we should emulate her selfless thoughts and actions, at the least with our eyes and hands, we can help others. With our ears, we can hear those who are sufferings at this moment be it in material or spiritually that we can extend our helping hands as well. With our compassion, we can bring Peace and Tranquility into this world. May Guan Shi Yin Bodhisattva Bless!

~~~Kenji~~~
Source : Buddhist Wisdom Hall


The Mani Mantra (The Mantra of Universal Protection) : OM MANI PADME HUM


No comments:

Post a Comment